Festival Antigonish has established an inspiring legacy as a premier cultural destination in Atlantic Canada. With a 35-year history, an acclaimed reputation as a local economic and cultural anchor, and an artistic commitment to excellence, we are proud of our success and we are committed to growth. Under Artistic Director Andrea Boyd, our creative mandate embraces cultural diversity, community outreach, and equity & inclusion, with a special focus on female artists. Each year, we welcome on average 6000 patrons – a combination of local residents as well as regional, national, and international tourists, with 40% of our audience coming from outside the Antigonish region.
None of this would be possible without the steadfast support of our sponsors and partners. From show sponsors to hospitality partners to accessibility partners, the ways in which you can support Festival Antigonish Summer Theatre is endless. You can support our theatre by being a seasonal production sponsor, purchasing advertising in our house programs, or providing in-kind support. Festival Antigonish is always looking for ways to connect with local businesses from diverse industries and backgrounds to help us better serve our community. Join us – together we can make a lasting impact!
BENEFITS OF SPONSORING FESTIVAL ANTIGONISH:
- Support a high-profile arts and cultural organization
- Help sustain live theatre and theatre artists in our region
- Make a meaningful impact on the health and wellbeing of our community
- Invest in our regional cultural economy and support the local tourism industry
- Support job creation and the development of inclusive volunteer opportunities for all ages
- Help place the media spotlight on Antigonish
- Connect with our widespread and growing audience base through strategic marketing opportunities
- Become a catalyst for post-pandemic reopening and recovery
We would be pleased to work with you to create a sponsorship package that best suits your company’s specific needs and interests.
For sponsorship inquiries, contact:
Andrea Boyd, Artistic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (902) 867 3938